Frequently Asked Questions!
Wondering about having Barn Babes Animal Farm attend your function or party then these questions and answers may help you. Any further information you may require please contact us.
1. How much space do we require for set up? Barn Babes Animal Farm offers different packages to suit your space available, number of children attending and access to set up area. It is important that you choose the right package to suit your space and requirements. Our pens are also adjustable, to enable us to fit into some awkward places. Please contact us for further information.
2. What if it is raining? Barn Babes Animal Farm has portable covers on board in case of heavy rain, these may not always be suitable. In these situation's we can use a floor covering and a carport or patio area.
3. What if it is really 'hot'? Barn Babes uses shade covers for the comfort of the children and the animals. Other procedures are taken into account by the staff for the animals wellbeing, fresh clean cold water, spray bottles, ice packs etc to ensure the animals and visitors are as comfortable as possible with the heat.
4. What happens to all the mess? One of Barn Babes best friends and part of every event is the "POO SCOOP" we are not afraid to use it as much as required at any or our events we attend. We place the mess in a bucket and bring back home for the compost heap unless there are some organic farmers that come and ask for it! All you will be left with is amazing photos and highly likely shorter grass ;0
5. We don't have a grass area for the animals, is this okay? All the animals from Barn Babes Animal Farm obviously love the grass! If you do not have any we can use the tarp on pavers, concrete or similar to protect the area and so the animals still feel comfortable. We need to know floor coverings available before we attend your event so we can be prepared.
6. We don't have much parking available? Depending which package you have chosen will determine with vehicle and trailer Barn Babes Animal Farm will be using. For further details please contact us.
7. I only want a couple of animals for my party/function, can I do this? Depending on date required we will do our very best to help. Barn Babes Animal Farm can get very busy, with our different packages available we can now offer our interested clients more options depending on the size of your event.
8. Can the children feed or pick up the animals? Bottle feeding at Barn Babes Animal Farm is available at times depending on the animals we have at the time of your party/event. The party package offers hand feeding . Holding of the animals at parties will only be conducted under strict guidance eg assistance from a staff member or parent. Holding of the animals at large events will not be allowed for the safety and comfort of the animals, patting and brushing only will be permitted. Please contact us for further information.
09. What if I exceed MAX numbers for my chosen party package? Packages can be upgraded if available! Barn Babes Animal Farm has prepared the packages specifically to suit the number of children attending, space required to ensure the animals are safe and feel comfortable at all there events they attend. It is very important to select the right package for your requirements. You will need to contact us to discuss further if this has happened.
11. What happens to the animals when they get bigger? No we don't eat them! We love our animals from the start - they are part of our family. We often keep them to breed from, we have some amazing mums which are happy for us to handle their babies from the time they are born because they trust us. Sometimes we may sell some animals when they have become to big to handle, if there is a animal you are seeking please contact us, all our animals make fantastic pets.
12. How are Barn Babes Animal Crew so friendly, calm and tame? We spend a abundance of hours with these animals! When they are not at there show they still require fresh bedding, food, bottle feeding, fresh water, exercise time, cuddles, bathing, brushing, prepping, grooming, pats, snuggles & training. It often takes us 2-3 hours a day for general feeding and waters only - excluding the rest of the chores that are required! Why do we do it ...... this is not a business or a job for us but a lifestyle. We would not want to live any other way. We want nothing else but for everyone to enjoy our amazing animal family, learn about the animals and generally love to be around them!
**We pride ourselves on the health, cleanliness, temperament and friendliness of all our animal family**